NPK BIOAID LIVE LIQUID FERTILISER
Through three different modes of action, NPK BioAid greatly enhances the level of Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium available to your plants giving explosive growth and robust healthy plants. NPK BioAid is ultra concentrated, 1 litre makes up to 500 Litres of NPK BioAid feed.
- Improves soil properties and sustains soil fertility.
- Encourages early root development.
- Stimulates growth and produces green colour characteristics of a healthy plant.
- Helps rapid cell development in plants and consequently increases resistances towards diseases.
- Encourages plumpness and succulence of fruits and grains and increases protein percentage.
- Increases micro-nutrients in the soil like Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mg, Bo, Mo, etc.
- The mobilizing power is so high that it can save up to 50 – 60% of the chemical potassium fertiliser.
- Increases the number of tillers.
- Increase in Panicle length and synchronization of flowering.
Modes of Action:
- The bacteria Azospirillum is known to fix considerable quantity of Nitrogen in the range of 20 – 40Kg of Nitrogen/Ha in the rhizosphere in non-leguminous crops.
- The efficiency of Azospirillum as a Biofertiliser has increased because of its ability of inducing abundant roots in the plants even in upland conditions.
- Considerable quantity of conventional nitrogen fertilizer can be reduced by the use of Azospirillum.
- One of the characteristics of Azospirillum is its ability to reduce nitrate and denitrify.
- Azospirillum synthesize considerable amounts of biologically active substances like vitamins, nicotinic acid, indole acid and gibberellins.
- All these hormones help plants in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
- The most important aspect of the phosphorous cycle are microbial mineralization, solubilization and mobilization, besides chemical fixation of phosphorous in the soil.
- The mineralization of organic phosphorous which is left over in the soil after harvesting or added as plant or animal residues to soil, takes place through enzymatic activity of Bacillus megaerium.
- Bacillus megaterium play an important role in converting insoluble phosphatic compounds such as rock phosphate, bone meal and particularly the chemically fixed soil phosphorous into available forms.
- Produces organic acids such as malic, succinic, fumaric, citric and tartaric acid which hastens the maturity and thereby increases the ratio of straw to grain as well as the total yield.
- This Potash Mobilizing bacteria was isolated from banana rhizosphere which has the ability to mobilize the elementary or mixture of potassium which can be easily absorbed by plants.
- The scarcely available or the fixed potassium in the soil is only slightly soluble and comprises 90% to 98% of the total potassium available in the soil, the bacteria mobilizes the insoluble potassium in the soil.
- Generally potassium is a key factor in the assimilation of Carbon -dioxide by the plants and plants supplied with required potassium synthesize more Carbohydrates
- Azospirillum Sp. – Nitrogen fixing bacteria.
- Bacillus megaterium – Phosphate solublizing Microorganism (PSM).
- Frateuria aurentia – Potash mobilizing bacteria.
1 x 109 CFU / ml.
All types of vegetables & leafy vegetables plants, fruit plants & trees, cotton, sugarcane, rice, flower plants and ornamental plants etc.
i. It is not compatible with any other Chemical fungicides or pesticides.
ii. It is compatible with bio-fungicides, bio-pesticides and other natural plant extracts like seaweed or aloe vera.
Minimum 1 year, when stored in well ventilated, cool and dry place at temperatures around 30C.
Mix with water at the rate of 2-4 ml feed per 1 litre of water (200 – 400ml in 100 litres of water) and drench the soil thoroughly.
Mix with water at the rate of 5ml feed per 1 litre of water (200 – 400ml in 100 litres of water). Spray evenly on the foliage and also on the soil around the root zone.
Prepare a solution of mixing 1 litres of the product in 10 litres of water. Then mix or inject this soluton into the irrigation system at the rate of 5 litres per 1000 litres of water.
Dosage: 1 to 2 litres per hectare per application.
Want to read more blog posts?
Head back to the blog home page for more resources and information!