ALU+ Ducting (Aluminium Flexible Duct)
ALU+ Ducting (Aluminium Flexible Duct) is a range of fully flexible uninsulated aluminium/polyester laminated ducting. Aluminium flexible ducting is used for ventilation systems to fit and attach/connect all your ventilation items (fan, filter and fittings) together to create a sealed passage that will allow the air to travel through it in the direction of the flow of the fan, either supplying air into a room or extracting it from a room. Because of its flexibility it is easy to install over either round or oval connections. When setting up your ducting in your grow room make sure to keep your runs taught and with as little bends as possible, as too many bends will significantly lower your flow of air. Aluminium ducting can be connected with duct tape, foil tape or for the best solid fixing we recommend you use jubilee clips.
ALU+ ducting is a multiple Aluminium Polyester Laminated ducting with an en-capsulated high tensile steel wire helix. Aluminium ducting is manufactured with 2 plies of tough flexible aluminium foil and steel wire and is suitable to operate with air stream temperatures from -30c up to 250c.
- Supplied in standard 10 & 5 metre lengths, compressed to either 0.4-0.6 metre. Diameter available from 4″ ~12″ ( 100mm ~ 300mm).
- Individually boxed.
- Low costs on transport and logistic.
- Easy to install over either round or oval ducting.
- No special tools required for cutting or fixing.
- In case of a fire no toxic gases are emitted.
- The products have been tested on fire resistance