£27.12 – £74.16
Bionova Roots is one of the first Bionova established products, developed with extensive research on root development and reinforcement. This product has been researched and fabricated with several European horticultural companies and universities worldwide.
Are you looking to get your hands on the Bionova Nutrients range? You can find your closest Bionova Nutrients stockist on our Bionova Store Locator!
More roots, more flowers
Stimulator (Root growth stimulator– Concentration 1:1000 – NPK 1-0-0)
Rapid Root Development
Bionova Roots activates a better and more rapid root development, more root hairs, a higher food absorption, more resistance against stress, more effective use of nutrients and a higher yield on all tested crops.
What is BN Roots?
Bionova Roots is one of the first Bionova established products, developed with extensive research on root development and reinforcement. This product has been researched and fabricated with several European horticultural companies and universities worldwide. Bionova Roots consists of the following main ingredients:
– Humic-acids (improves the absorption of oxygen, quickens the root and cell development and quickens the transport of ions).
– Kelp (healing of wounds and of chlorosis, increases the chlorophyll development and more root-hair development).
– Ascorbic-acid (vitamin C).
– Thiamin (vitamin B1).
– Myo-inositol (also known as vitamin B7, for the forming of cell walls).
– L-glycine (amino acid, for a better resistance and growth).
Tips from Bionova growers?
– Use Bionova Roots more frequently during period of high stress and extra specific nutritional needs, as for example when pruning mother plants and after clones show their first roots.
– Bionova Roots can help in case of slowed or blocked growth or problems with the root system due to insects, fungi or excessive irrigation or just to improve the crop by using Bionova Roots 25 ml/10 litres as a leaf spray.
– Spray Bionova Roots on clones and young seedlings during rooting formation with dilution rate 5-0-7.5 ml/10 litres.
– Bionova Roots is highly effective for dimpling clone trays in, for their first rapid root development, dilution rate 100ml/10 litres.
How to use Bionova Roots?
Bionova Roots is usable from the first week of growth up to 3 consecutive weeks after first application. Bionova Roots is mixable with all Bionova fertilisers, stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates.
Bionova Roots can be used as irrigation and as foliar spray.
Available in units
250ml 1 Litre
Application in irrigation
Use Bionova Roots 3 consecutive weeks from the first moment you start your grow in dilution rate 8-5 ml per 10 litres of water.
Application as foliar spray
On cuttings during rooting formation, 0,5 – 0,75 per litre water
SEE OUR FEEDING CHARTS
Soil – Coco – Hydro
Outdoor – Indoor – Vegetative – Flowering – Irrigation – Spray – Hydro system