£12.00 – £114.84
Bionova Zym is a natural bio-catalyst (process accelerator), medium builder and medium improver based on specific enzymes. Enzymes stimulate the water-retaining ability of every medium, which enables a quicker and better penetration of water into the medium.
Are you looking to get your hands on the Bionova Nutrients range? You can find your closest Bionova Nutrients stockist on our Bionova Store Locator!
The substrate energiser
Stimulator (Enzymes – Concentration 1:2000 – NPK 0-0-0
Bionova Zym is a natural bio-catalyst (process accelerator), medium builder and medium improver based on specific enzymes. Enzymes stimulate the water-retaining ability of every medium and decreases the soil-tension of water, which enables a quicker and better penetration of water into the medium. While Bionova Zym penetrates into the medium, it also brings more oxygen into it!
What is Bionova Zym
Bionova Zym brings an increased bacteria activity, which converts nutrients and minerals in your substrate into material that is directly absorbable by the roots. Bionova Zym catalyses the waste matters and delivers them back to the crop in the form of absorbable nutrients. Moreover, the medium stays clean and free of all sorts of excess components. This is important for every cultivation, but especially for those that re-use their Soil and Coco substrates.
Enzymes are specialised protein molecules and work as catalysts in several bio-chemical processes. A few of the most conspicuous characteristics of enzymes is the specific way they work in, and in particular their speed. The conversion of sugar into alcohol by means of chemicals usually takes several weeks or even months, while by means of enzymes this merely takes several seconds! Enzymes always work without any waste matters or side-products.
Tips from Bionova growers?
– Last 7-10 days of flowering use Bionova Zym to flush, first drain your pots until the runoff water reaches a ppm below 150. After just water the plant’s root system with Bionova Zym in dilution 0.5ml to 1 ml/litre of water.
– In aero-hydroponic systems let the Bionova Zym water mixture run for 24 hours at least 2-3 times during last week in 0.5ml to 1ml/litre of water.
– After cultivation ends for who wants to recover and restore the exhausted soil Bionova Zym is the product to use at first.
– Bionova Zym improves beneficial micro-organisms activity and prevents any kind of rot due to roots in decomposition during the storing and curing process to recover the substrate. Use Bionova Zym as following: dilute 250 ml of Bionova Zym in 100 litres of water to soak 1000 litres (1m3) of soil. Leave the soil close in a big bag and store it for time you need.
How to use Bionova Zym
Bionova Zym is usable from first week of growth until the final week of flowering. Bionova Zym is mixable with all Bionova fertilisers, stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates. Bionova Zym can only be used as irrigation and not as foliar spray.
Available in units
250ml 1 Litre 5 Litres
Application in irrigation
– Continuously 3ml per 10 litres of water.
Application as foliar spray
Can’t be used as foliar spray
SEE OUR FEEDING CHARTS
Soil – Coco – Hydro – Aero
Outdoor – Indoor – Vegetative – Flowering – Irrigation – Hydro system – Aero system
|BN-Zym 1 litre|
|BN-Zym 5 litre|
|Feed Charts||Click Here|
|MSDS Sheets||Click Here|
|Product Images||Click Here|
|Social Assets||Click Here|
|Web Banners||Click Here|