Coco Brick – For ± 10 litres of Professional Coconut Substrate
This block of compressed coconut results into 10 litres of ready-to-use coconut substrate after adding 4-5 litres of water to it. Furthermore its volume will increase approximately tenfold. As a result of its initial size the substrate is fairly easy to transport.
Compared to regular peat substrate (potting soil) coco substrate has a great number of benefits, which are:
- it is easy to use
- it has the low EC value of 0.8 mS/cm
- it has the ideal pH value of 5.8
- it stimulates a perfect root development
- the coco substrate is not compact which makes it easy to drain
- it is a light product: 85 kg/m3 (peat substrate weighs 125 kg/m3)
- coconut has a good and swift water absorption
- coco substrate can be re-used
- the use of coconut often leads to a higher yield compared to other substrates
This substrate is thoroughly washed out and treated for diseases, vermin and weeds. Moreover it contains special additives in order to assure a TOP result.
1. Fill a bucket or tank with 4-5 litres of water
2. Let one block of Coco Brick swell up in the water
3. Stir the mixture thoroughly after about 30 minutes and you will have approximately 10 litres of ready-to-use substrate.
The Coco Bricks are packed per 6 pieces in a carrier bag or per 24 pieces in a box.
Use the special Coco Nova fertilisation scheme during the growth in order to properly administer nutrients and minerals.
Pack Size: 6 Pieces per pack