Coco Forte A/B
£14.52 – £54.24
Coco Forte A+B is the most cost-effective and simplest solution for cultivation on every cocofiber substrate. Due to the short buffering in the coco substrates, this extremely concentrated Coco Forte A+B combination is especially formulated for the most effective absorption of the necessary elements.
Are you looking to get your hands on the Bionova Nutrients range? You can find your closest Bionova Nutrients stockist on our Bionova Store Locator!
Extremely concentrated coco fertiliser
Main fertiliser (Food grade minerals – Concentration 1:600 – NPK A: 8-0-0 B: 0-6-12
Extreme concentrated fertiliser for growing + flowering
Coco Forte A+B is the most cost-effective and simplest solution for cultivation on every coco-fibre substrate. Due to the short buffering in the coco substrates, this concentrated Coco Forte A+B combination is especially formulated for the most effective absorption of the necessary elements. This combination contains all the food grade minerals and trace elements for a rapid growth and abundant flowering. Plants directly absorb all food grade minerals which gives you optimal control of your plants. Coco Forte A must be used in combination with Coco Forte B.
What is Coco Forte A+B
Coco Forte A+B is a complete nutrient solution which has the same convenience of synthetic A+B-systems and the quality of the best organic fertilisers. All minerals are of a “Food-Grade”-quality and the trace elements are chelated so that they can be absorbed within a larger pH-range.
The application of these fertilisers is fairly easy and restricts itself to measuring off the proper amounts of Coco Forte A and B and mixing them into the water one at a time. Various elements have been added to this A+B fertiliser, which guarantee an optimal growth and flowering on coco-fibre substrates, in particular in the case of re-use. Make sure that the slabs are free of diseases, plagues or viruses in case of re-use.
Tips from Bionova growers?
– If you want to speed up and promote the vegetative phase, use part A with a double dose compared to part B (2 parts of A: 1 part of B).
– On the other hand, if you want to induce and promote the productive phase, and therefore a faster and better flowering, use part B at a double dose compared to part A (2 parts of B: 1 part of A).
– Use to treat deficiencies: If the plants present deficiencies of nitrogen (N) calcium (Ca) magnesium (Mg) iron (Fe) or some other micro element, we can apply only component A to the culture, both by root and leaf , to quickly recovering plants from the nutritional shortage.
– On the other hand, if in the crops there are deficiencies of phosphorus (P), potassium (K) or sulphur (S), we can apply component B, also by foliar way.
How to use Coco Forte A+B?
Bionova Coco Forte A+B is usable from first week of growth until a week before harvest, flushing is mandatory.
Bionova Coco Forte A+B is mixable with all Bionova stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates. Bionova Coco Forte A+B can be used as irrigation.
Available in units
1 Litre 5 Liters
Application in irrigation
– Continuously 9-18 ml per 10 litres of water, from first day until a week before harvest.
Application as foliar spray
2,5 – 10ml per 10 litres of water
SEE OUR FEEDING CHARTS
Outdoor – Indoor – Vegetative – Flowering – Irrigation – Spray – Hydro system
|Coco-Forte A + B Concentrated 1 litre|
|Coco-Forte A + B Concentrated 5 litre|
|Feed Charts||Click Here|
|MSDS Sheets||Click Here|
|Product Images||Click Here|
|Social Assets||Click Here|
|Web Banners||Click Here|