Are you looking to get your hands on the Bionova Nutrients range? You can find your closest Bionova Nutrients stockist on our Bionova Store Locator!
The solution for the highest yield
Stimulator (Bio-stabilized silicic acid – Concentration 1:5000 – NPK 0-0-0
For the ultimate flower
Bionova Silution is a plant strengthening liquid stimulator based on stabilised silicic acid and fulvic acid. Silution stimulates nutrient uptake, defense against viruses and infections and results in more dry weight.
What is Bionova Silution
The effectiveness of Silution in strengthening the plant and stimulating growth and flowering is particularly visible with growers that have less optimal growing conditions such as in greenhouses, indoor crops, growing in warm climates and high risk infection conditions. Even though silicon can be found in the soil almost everywhere on earth, it is usually not plant available. Most substrates do not contain enough plant available silicon. Mono silicic acid in Silution is the only form of silicon that is 100% bio-available to the roots.
Silution has a lot of benefits:
– Crops have a higher resistance against the negative impact of stress.
– Stronger cell walls.
– Stronger defence against plant infections and pests.
– More resistant against temperature differences and/or extreme temperatures.
– Thicker trunks and branches, with more internodes.
– Plants are more able to support the weight on their branches.
– Higher dry weight content of the end product.
Tips from Bionova growers?
– Use Bionova Silution as foliar feeding every 10 days spraying it on clones, seedlings and mother plants to strength plants tissues and prevent diseases due to nursery high humidity conditions.
– Bionova Silution should be used every time on mother plants as foliar feeding just before taking off clones to strengthen plant cells and tissues and promote a faster cuttings rooting process.
– The usage of Bionova Silution helps you to feed more frequently your plants. Bionova Silution increases the plant’s nutrients uptake, bringing more efficiency to every single feed.
– Spray Bionova Silution weekly from start growing phase until the end of the growing phase to promote the amount of internodes, which results in more harvest. Dilution 2ml to 1 litre of water.
How to use Bionova Silution?
Always first apply water to the water tank, then add the correct amount of Silution and mix thoroughly! After this add the normal dosage of other fertilisers and stimulators and mix thoroughly again!
Bionova Siltuion is usable from first week of growth until the final week of flowering. Bionova Silution is mixable with all Bionova fertilisers, stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates. Bionova Silution can be used as irrigation and as foliar spray.
Available in units
Application in irrigation
First mix 2ml to 10 litres of water, mix thoroughly. And then add all other fertilisers and stimulators.
Application as foliar spray
Spray Bionova Silution from start growing phase until the end of the growing phase to promote the amount of internodes, which results in more harvest. Dilution 2ml to 1 litre of water.
SEE OUR FEEDING CHARTS
Soil – Coco – Vegan – Hydro – Aero
Outdoor – Indoor – Vegetative – Flowering – Irrigation – Spray – Hydro system – Aero system