£20.16 – £81.60
The Natural Candy
Stimulator (Cane Molasses – Concentration 1:1000 – NPK 1-0-3
Vitasol is an organic stimulator which develops a sweeter taste in any treated plant. The beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi inside Vitasol provide a high potency of uptake in sugars. 100% Natural ingredients inside Vitasol gives you The Natural Candy!
What is Bionova Vitasol
This fruits sweetener contains natural sugars, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Lime, Potassium, vitamins and a great number of vegan trace elements. Vitasol is extremely suitable as a converter of available nutrients. Especially in periods of high production and rapid growth (in case of artificially lighted crops) or in case of a stagnation in growth caused by a deficiency of nutrients, the use of Vitasol will provide more energy in these flowering phases.
Tips from Bionova growers?
– Use Bionova Vitasol every week (once a week) dilution rate from 0,5 ml/litre up to 1 ml/litre during growing stage to enrich and promote microorganisms life and activities in the substrate.
– Once in flowering increase the usage of Bionova Vitasol up to three times a week dilution rate from 0.5 ml/litre up to 1.5 ml/litre to feed beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi who gives back to plants more available nutrients to be absorbed, with a special focus on phosphorus, potassium and iron.
– To increase the percentage of insect pollinations in fruit and vegetables production spray Bionova Vitasol on plants dilution rate from 2,5 ml/10 litre up to 5 ml/10 litre to attract even more pollinating insects.
How to use Bionova Vitasol?
Bionova Vitasol as a sweetener: in final weeks of blooming period 5-10ml per 10 litres.
Bionova Vitasol as micro-organism boost: 2,5-5 ml per 10 liters.
Bionova Vitasol is mixable with all Bionova fertilisers, stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates. Bionova Vitasol can only be used as irrigation and not as foliar spray.
When Vitasol is used in irrigation systems it’s important to clean the system well!
Available in units
1Litre 5 litres
Application in irrigation
– Final weeks 5-15ml per 10 litres
Application as foliar spray
– Not advised as foliar spray
SEE OUR FEEDING CHARTS
Soil – Coco – Hydro
Outdoor – Indoor – Vegetative – Flowering – Irrigation – Hydro system