ONA Breeze Fan
ONA Breeze Fan works with ONA Odour Removal Gels to eliminate indoor smells and provide you with odour neutralisation for up to 1,500 square feet. This small and portable device removes odours in large spaces using a permanent odour neutraliser. Simply place the fan on top of an ONA Gel Pail and switch on. Designed to sit on both the 732g, 3.27Kg jars, 3.8Kg pails.
ONA Breeze – Compact, Light & Efficient
The ONA Breeze fan has been designed to increase and speed up the distribution of ONA using either the 732g Jar, 3.27Kg Jar or 3.8Kg Pail ONA Odour Removal Gel. The ONA Breeze fan sits on top of the container and when the fan is switched on there is an increased dispersion of ONA product into the surrounding atmosphere, with the ONA particles naturally destroying any odours it comes into contact with. This makes the device perfect for removing odours in large spaces such as office buildings and receptions. The ONA Breeze fan has been redesigned and is now available at a really affordable price point. This makes the Breeze fan excellent value for removing odours with ONA gel. The ONA Breeze fan unit is well suited to most applications because of its portability and size. Quick and easy to move, this permanent odour neutraliser will eliminate indoor smells in no time.
Odour Neutralisation for up to 1,500 Sq Ft.
The ONA Breeze Fan provides odour neutralisation for a medium sized room up to 1,500 square feet (15,000 cubic feet) or 160 square metres (500 cubic metres) for 3-6 weeks. This period will vary based on the ambient temperature and humidity levels of the room.
Instructions for use:
Simply place the fan on top of the jar or pail, plug in the fan and set to medium or high speed depending on the dispersion needed.
ONA Breeze Weight
ONA Breeze Fan Features
- High performance airflow
- Low power usage
- Excellent odour control
- High quality fan
- 1 year limited warranty
- ONA Gel sold separately
- Power adapter included
- Remove lid of ONA gel.
- Place breeze fan on top of the container by aligning the bottom mounts to the container edge.
- Plug the adapter into the ONA breeze fan and the into a power outlet.
- Choose desired airflow speed (high or low) for effective odour neutralisation.
- When ONA gel is reduced to within one inch of the bottom of the pail replace the gel.
Maintenance & Usage
- Keep the ONA breeze unit clean, and fan vents clear of anything that may restrict airflow.
- If the strength of the odours in the room fluctuates, adjust the fan speed to compensate.
- For best results use breeze in an elevated, unobstructed position such as a table.
- ONA Breeze is designed to operate on 100-240 Volt, 50/60 Hertz alternating current.
- Operate the ONA breeze and gel on level surfaces only.
- Do not immerse Breeze into water of liquid – shock hazard.