Combi Ducting: Application
Combi ducting (Combined Flexible Duct) is suitable for the ventilation market and industrial purposes, because of an interior of aluminium the temperature range is up to 140°C and the outside layer gives a mechanically strong product.
The combi ducting is a combination of an aluminium/polyester laminated inner-duct with an encapsulated high tensile steel wire helix and covered with a mechanical resistant PVC (Poly Vinyl Chlorid) layer.
- Supplied in standard 10 & 5 metre lengths, compressed to either 0.4-0.6metre. Diameter available from 4″ ~12″ ( 100mm ~ 300mm).
- Individually boxed.
- Low costs on transport and logistic.
- Easy to install over either round or oval ducting.
- No special tools required for cutting or fixing.
- In case of a fire no toxic gases are emitted.
- The products have been tested on fire resistance