Top 10 Hydroponic Tips to Maximise Your Yields
- Maintain a constant temperature and improve climate control with easy grow reflective sheeting.
- Ensure proper nutrient mixing and oxygenation of your reservoir by using an air bubbler and air stone.
- Maintain pH levels with a Prosystem Aqua automatic pH dosing pump, and avoid essential nutrients being locked out of your plants.
- Ensure your dark periods receive no light by using lightite sheeting for a complete black out.
- Maximise the availability of light, reduce energy costs and eliminate hot spots using diamond lightite sheeting.
- Replace your growing bulbs regularly. Lights lose lumens quickly and can degrade by as much as 30% within a year.
- Add CO2 to your grow room the natural way using Exhale CO2 bags and let your plats breathe.
- Avoid the degradation of your valuable nutrients by storing in a dark place and avoiding exposure to sunlight. Green Planet nutrients are all stored in black bottles to avoid this happening.
- Enhance the biology of your plant using Myco Fusion mycorrhizae powders.
- Improve nutrient uptake by using Fulvic and Humic Acids.